Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Holiday

In the holidays I stayed home with my family but my uncle and auntie had gone to work.
It was so cool because there was no one to stay with us, so I just sat down and
started to play on the couch and jumped on the chair. After I played that I went outside and told Simone to come and play dodge ball it was so cool because the next door neighbor’s came over and played with us. After I played that, we sneaked to the beach because that was a big fight there. We wanted to watch them fight but we didn’t want to do the wrong thing so we went back home and said to my brother do you want to play hide and seek. He said yes but you are counting then I said fine then I am counting. After I finished counting I went and looked for him but it was so easy because he would always go and climb up the tree that is how I can find him so easily. After that he had to look for me but he will never find me because I hid in the place’s that he would never find me. When he couldn't find me I got bored because he didn’t find me so I went inside and just played on my dad’s laptop, it was so cool because I got to play the cool cap games. After that I went outside to look if my brother was still looking for me. When I got outside he was actually looking for me I was like you know I went and hid up in the tree. It was great. I said hey Simone I'm up the tree then he looked up in the tree and I was there. I had to go and have a shower because we had to go to a funeral it was sad it was one of my aunties family that died it was getting so late so we had to go home and have a sleep my auntie wish that she can give her a kiss goodbye but she wasn’t there she miss her so much but she is happy she’s got Siliva and us and GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment