Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Description about my Mother


My Description about my Mother

I Love my mother because she is good at cooking. She Makes my dinner and she washes my clothes. My mother cares about me alot. She can be a little annoying but deep down in my heart she means the world to me. Sometimes I try to teach English to her but she keeps on getting the words wrong.  


My mother loves to talk alot, She sometimes yells at me because I am really naughty. My Mum likes to watch the news because she would like to see what the weather would look like the next day.


My Mother is always supporting me. My Mother is the greatest mum I could ever have.



2 comments:

  1. Hello! Latanoa I really enjoy your wiring about your mother, she must be a loving mother to you. Hope you keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi latanoa I really liked about your mother. she is a very kind mum to you. keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete